In my minds eye there is nothing.
Yet the fears are so real.
Muscle pulls from chest to stomach
The fear is entrenched deep within.
Where is the release, how does it go,
Why do I feel it?
Where is this getting me?
Turn from within and see the inside from
The outside.
Turn again and see the inside from the
inside.
Where am I now?
Side by side with fear, but there is
nothing here.
Except, there is something, what is it?
It is the fear of fear.
In its enormity it has dissolved to
nothingness.
In my minds eye there is nothing.
Yet the fears are so real.
Muscle pulls from chest to stomach
The fear is entrenched deep within.
Where is the release, how does it go,
Why do I feel it?
Where is this getting me?
Turn from within and see the inside from
The outside.
Turn again and see the inside from the
inside.
Where am I now?
Side by side with fear, but there is
nothing here.
Except, there is something, what is it?
It is the fear of fear.
In its enormity it has dissolved to
nothingness.
In my minds eye there is nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment