Ownership of body, mind and spirit.
The mind reflects on faith.
The conscience reflects on trust.
The word is that I am killing myself.
How?
I am in love, that is, love is in me.
I do not want to own.
I do not want to want.
Confusion reigns.
If I do not own or have.
Then I cannot lose what was never mine.
How can I tell until the deed is done?
In truth I cannot.
This life is full of faith and trust.
Is the faith broken at the point of
action,
Or at the point of knowledge?
More confusion.
To be clear.
It is the application of my own
standards,
That perhaps worries me.
Should I judge another by my own
weaknesses.
Indeed I do, but I must not.
How do I not know,
If I am greater or lesser.
I am unclear.
I want, but I do not.
I know, but I do not.
I am my self, but I am not.
In order to lead others into
happiness,
Must I not rejoice.
Yet, this stress, yes stress,
Brings me to lowness.
The circle of word is in saying much
and meaning little.
It is a fear of direct knowledge of
ones thoughts.
Unconditional love is that of God’s.
In my frailty I bow down to my wants.
Am I indeed the evil that fears me so?
Do I see a picture of myself in others?
Am I to be ashamed of my own immaturity?
I have much, very much.
I want nothing.
How easy this is to write.
So difficult to feel, almost impossible
to do.
My beloved I want you for me.
I cannot say I do not want.
I want you for me alone.
Yet you must be free as a bird.
Promise, you will only fly with me,
As I only fly with you.
The mind reflects on faith.
The conscience reflects on trust.
The word is that I am killing myself.
How?
I am in love, that is, love is in me.
I do not want to own.
I do not want to want.
Confusion reigns.
If I do not own or have.
Then I cannot lose what was never mine.
How can I tell until the deed is done?
In truth I cannot.
This life is full of faith and trust.
Is the faith broken at the point of
action,
Or at the point of knowledge?
More confusion.
To be clear.
It is the application of my own
standards,
That perhaps worries me.
Should I judge another by my own
weaknesses.
Indeed I do, but I must not.
How do I not know,
If I am greater or lesser.
I am unclear.
I want, but I do not.
I know, but I do not.
I am my self, but I am not.
In order to lead others into
happiness,
Must I not rejoice.
Yet, this stress, yes stress,
Brings me to lowness.
The circle of word is in saying much
and meaning little.
It is a fear of direct knowledge of
ones thoughts.
Unconditional love is that of God’s.
In my frailty I bow down to my wants.
Am I indeed the evil that fears me so?
Do I see a picture of myself in others?
Am I to be ashamed of my own immaturity?
I have much, very much.
I want nothing.
How easy this is to write.
So difficult to feel, almost impossible
to do.
My beloved I want you for me.
I cannot say I do not want.
I want you for me alone.
Yet you must be free as a bird.
Promise, you will only fly with me,
As I only fly with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment