There is a place far beyond the sky,
Yet I cannot see it, no matter how hard I try.
I know I have been there,
And I have returned,
The stars have told me,
About the path that I burned.
The place I talk of belongs to us all,
The place I talk of belongs to us all,
The great, the humble, the tall and the small.
We each go there when our time has come,
But we can reach it for ever when we join as one.
There is no way that we can be torn apart,
We are in each others mind, spirit and heart.
As we journey through life and experience some pain,
As we journey through life and experience some pain,
There is a temptation to say never again.
But as we reach up to heaven above,
There is no greater power, than that of Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment