What is it?
Distance.
What is that?
Time?
Emotion?
Feeling?
The ability to touch?
Division says “you are there, and I am here”
Is it separation?
What is that?
Oil and water?
Black from white?
My idea, your idea?
Not caring, not sharing?
Division and separation are in the mind.
They do not represent an absolute.
They represent a character.
Personality.
Individuality.
I am me.
But me is part of you.
As you are part of me.
You may hate me.
If you were the only person in the world,
How would you think?
How would you feel about it?
If after years of isolation you came across me,
Would you hide?
How would you feel inside?
Now think about division and separation again.
There is a source.
I see you in my reflections!
Distance.
What is that?
Time?
Emotion?
Feeling?
The ability to touch?
Division says “you are there, and I am here”
Is it separation?
What is that?
Oil and water?
Black from white?
My idea, your idea?
Not caring, not sharing?
Division and separation are in the mind.
They do not represent an absolute.
They represent a character.
Personality.
Individuality.
I am me.
But me is part of you.
As you are part of me.
You may hate me.
If you were the only person in the world,
How would you think?
How would you feel about it?
If after years of isolation you came across me,
Would you hide?
How would you feel inside?
Now think about division and separation again.
There is a source.
I see you in my reflections!
No comments:
Post a Comment