Blemish why are you there, why make me
despair?
Red, purple, bruised.
Bruised ego, vanity in extreme.
Oh white skin in perfect form.
Purity of face and body.
Is your spirit so?
The feeble stench of a marked man.
What sin has been performed that he
should be so scarred?
What strength is sapped from this deformity?
Help me to see the beauty in this face.
Take away the inactivity.
Give me the power to see what lay behind
the distorted skin.
The volcanic face of fear accompanies my
lined face.
The eruption of small red mountains capped
by white puss, threatens.
The silent pain hidden beneath the surface.
How can I fight it?
Perhaps I cannot.
Perhaps I should not.
Beyond the simple, brutish small mound,
I can see no further.
My mind is fixated.
On the continuation of improving the
mirror image.
In time the pain and the intrusion upon
my body will go.
This is in itself a perfection.
A lesson learned that my beauty must come
from within.
despair?
Red, purple, bruised.
Bruised ego, vanity in extreme.
Oh white skin in perfect form.
Purity of face and body.
Is your spirit so?
The feeble stench of a marked man.
What sin has been performed that he
should be so scarred?
What strength is sapped from this deformity?
Help me to see the beauty in this face.
Take away the inactivity.
Give me the power to see what lay behind
the distorted skin.
The volcanic face of fear accompanies my
lined face.
The eruption of small red mountains capped
by white puss, threatens.
The silent pain hidden beneath the surface.
How can I fight it?
Perhaps I cannot.
Perhaps I should not.
Beyond the simple, brutish small mound,
I can see no further.
My mind is fixated.
On the continuation of improving the
mirror image.
In time the pain and the intrusion upon
my body will go.
This is in itself a perfection.
A lesson learned that my beauty must come
from within.
No comments:
Post a Comment