Dizzy I wander...

Dizzy I wander in a World that does not know me…
In a World that I now do not know.
Where am I going Lord?
Where have I come from?
What do I do now?
My head spins.

Into the void of not knowing I descend,
Faster,
Further,
Where will it all end?
More questions,
Doubts,
Mental shouts.

Blurred vision,
Watery eyes,
Now crying eyes,
Have I been forsaken?
Who is there to help?
Where is my angel?

Come white pure spirit to help me.
Lift me up and carry me high.
Where are you now?
Where am I?
The sky is gray
And I want to die.

Up, down, head spin around.
I walk barefoot along the road.
A lonely vision, terrorised by life.
What am I really doing here?
Who put me here?
How did I get here?

Space.
Filled.
More space.
More filling.
Help me.
I can’t keep up.
It seems so simple.
Doesn’t it always.

You find me once again.
You save me once again.
Your strength is noble.
You are my angel from God.
You are my carer.
You are my Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment