If you are reading this I don't know why,
If I'm not here please don't cry,
My Love for you will never die...
As you are the Sun I am the Earth.
I revolve around you and draw from you
The source of my life, my purpose.
I am the Root,
You are the Flower.
I am Funny,
You are my Bunny.
You are the Person,
I am the Shadow,
Don't get me wrong,
I tell you how to?
In our story,
You are the words,
I am the spaces.
As you are the light,
I am the dark.
I am the sea to your shore,
I need no more.
You are the Sun,
I am the sky.
You are the tears,
When I cry.
If I'm not here please don't cry,
My Love for you will never die...
As you are the Sun I am the Earth.
I revolve around you and draw from you
The source of my life, my purpose.
I am the Root,
You are the Flower.
I am Funny,
You are my Bunny.
You are the Person,
I am the Shadow,
Don't get me wrong,
I tell you how to?
In our story,
You are the words,
I am the spaces.
As you are the light,
I am the dark.
I am the sea to your shore,
I need no more.
You are the Sun,
I am the sky.
You are the tears,
When I cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment